logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: someone help me pleasee PHP+Apache giving me headache, UK
Author
costaup

PostPosted: Thu 13 Apr '06 23:07    Post subject: someone help me pleasee PHP+Apache giving me headache, UK Reply with quote

l am using win xp prof, l have successfully installed Apache2 and tested fine into this drive path: C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2,

then I downloaded PHP and installed php into this drive path: C:\Program Files\php

then l went into: C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\conf and open 'httpd' and add to the bottom page this module load:

LoadModule php5_module C:/Program Files/php/php5apache2.dll
AddModule mod_php5.c

then save

restart apache but still I received message stated:
Syntax error on line 960 of C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/conf/httpd.con
f:
LoadModule takes two arguments, a module name and the name of a shared object fi
le to load it from
Note the errors or messages above, and press the <ESC> key to exit. 26...

then I went to control panel, system properties,Advanced, Evironment variable, system variables, New, try to make the php.ini file available to PHP on windows, I entered followings below:

Variable name: PHPRC
Variable Value: ;C:\Program Files\php

then restart my computer but didn't work in the end

then l have tried to go to system32 and try to add this file 'php5ts.dll' still not happy day and now l have taken out php5ts.dll from system32 and test again still miles away from accepting

Pleaseeeeee please anyone help
James Blond

PostPosted: Thu 13 Apr '06 23:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please so not crossposting!

remove the line AddModule mod_php5.c for any futher comments look at the crosspost! Confused
costaup

PostPosted: Thu 13 Apr '06 23:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jamie, l've just done so but no success below is the msg l'm getting now:

Syntax error on line 960 of C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/conf/httpd.con
f:
LoadModule takes two arguments, a module name and the name of a shared object fi
le to load it from
Note the errors or messages above, and press the <ESC> key to exit. 18...

James Blond wrote:
Please so not crossposting!

remove the line AddModule mod_php5.c for any futher comments look at the crosspost! Confused
fonfi

PostPosted: Mon 15 May '06 16:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Insert below lines into the conf file:

LoadModule php5_module "C:/Program Files/Php/php5apache2.dll"
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

Use "" - it is very important, as "Program Files" has a space in the name, and apache separates parameters by space sign.

Hope this will help... Smile
Demmo

PostPosted: Mon 10 Jul '06 3:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,

I also had this problem and have tried many things including the above.

I tried as you suggested adding the quotation marks and it now gives another error similar to the original but now saying file does not exist.. ..it does.

any help is very welcome Sad

Reply to topic   Topic: someone help me pleasee PHP+Apache giving me headache, UK View previous topic :: View next topic