logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: PHP mysqli extension not working
Author
jaimz

PostPosted: Wed 10 May '06 15:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks so much for all your apache binaries!

i installed apache 2.2.2 then i desided, oh wtf i'll installed php 5.1.4. then i found your module. not i've got a problem, i can get ALL my php extensions to work EXCEPT mysqli. everything IS installed correct it worked 15 minutes before the installation. i didn't even change the php.ini ( i haven't for a LONG time )

but, all the sudden mysqli can't start it gives this error

"Unable to load dynamic library 'J:\\php\\ext\\php_mysqli.dll' - The specified procedure could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line "

yeah the general ( you didn't install this correct error )

any ideas?
Steffen

PostPosted: Wed 10 May '06 15:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you load the extension from: http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/php/ ?

They just updated the extensions there yesterday.

Steffen
jaimz

PostPosted: Wed 10 May '06 18:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep, i sure did

and i do have mysql 5.0.21 installed, now oddly enough on my apache monitor it lists the correct version of php when i select the apache2.2 service. but when i load up a phpinfo() page it shows php 5.1.1.. ?

http://vertigolabs.org/info.php
Steffen

PostPosted: Wed 10 May '06 18:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Apache monitor shows the version of the Apache handler against which php it is build.

The top of the phpinfo page is the version of php you are running.

It looks like you still have some leftovers from an older version you installed.

Steffen
jaimz

PostPosted: Wed 10 May '06 22:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, this is getting stupid, lol. i rar'd my entire PHP directory, and pulled out all the php related dll's from the system32 folder and replaced it all wiht the php5.1.4 files (completely deleted the files from my php dir) now the only thing left in exsistance from previous versions of php is the php.ini.

it's still showing 5.1.1 on the info page! lol
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu 11 May '06 1:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your phpinfo shows really that you running php 5.1.1.

No other left overs from php 5.1.1 in eg. apache folder(s) or windows folder ?

Steffen
jaimz

PostPosted: Thu 11 May '06 6:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm doing a total douche of my php files now, i'm searching just about every bit of my 2tb of drive space looking for anything with PHP and removing it. lol
i'll get it back
jaimz

PostPosted: Thu 11 May '06 7:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, so i did the smart thing before reformatting ( yeah i got upset, we all my rash decisions) i run filemon to see exactly where php was picking up version 5.1.1 from. and i relized that somehow the php5ts.dll in my system32 folder was being called and i though "wow i didn't copy that there... ever!" so at some point in time the php5ts.dll from 5.1.1 got put in my sys32 folder i put the php5.1.4 copy in there and boom it worked just fine

lol, i can be such a tard some times i didn't even see the php5ts.dll in my sys32 folder

Reply to topic   Topic: PHP mysqli extension not working View previous topic :: View next topic