logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Third-party Modules View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: mod_fcgid for Apache2.x
Author
BobSmith

PostPosted: Mon 29 May '06 19:37    Post subject: mod_fcgid for Apache2.x Reply with quote

Hello,

I am trying to obtain a copy of mod_fcgid.so (see http://fastcgi.coremail.cn/index.htm)

I am using Apache 2.2.2 on winxp Pro. To get it working you have to download the source and build the file, something that I am not capable of doing. I was wondering would anyone be kind enough to build me a copy?

Thanks in advance
Bob,
Steffen

PostPosted: Mon 29 May '06 21:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had again some spare time Smile

Download at www.apachelounge.com/download/

Please tell us all how it goes.

Steffen
BobSmith

PostPosted: Mon 29 May '06 21:55    Post subject: mod_fcgid Reply with quote

mate I think youve done it??

Apache loaded, but im still trying to find a way to test it
BobSmith

PostPosted: Mon 29 May '06 22:42    Post subject: fcgi Reply with quote

Seems to be working, thankyou

however some of my php scripts make connections to the internet by using functions like file_get_contents() & get_headers() which have now stopped working, any ideas?
Steffen

PostPosted: Mon 29 May '06 22:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some time ago I tried it also with php. I was getting mysql not working. Discussed it with the author and it seems that it is doing some things in the *.nix way.

Steffen
BobSmith

PostPosted: Mon 29 May '06 23:48    Post subject: FastCGI Reply with quote

Hi Steffen,

Sorry to be a pain but there is a complete lack of documentation and support for fcgid, so I have decided to go to the more widespread FastCGI. I dont suppose you could build this one for me? I believe this is the one for apache 2.x server

http://www.fastcgi.com/dist/

mod_fastcgi-2.4.2.tar.gz

thanks

Reply to topic   Topic: mod_fcgid for Apache2.x View previous topic :: View next topic