logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> News & Hangout View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Help Please
Author
Tika

PostPosted: Fri 08 Apr '11 22:29    Post subject: Help Please Reply with quote

First of all, I would remind those that want to help. This is not my account. I am asking a friend to sign up and I can use her account temporary.

Problem:
1) Sorry that I can not find an appropriate forum thread to introduce my problem.

2) I try to sign up using the name that I wanted. The name is now stuck in the verification queue mail. I do not get any mail verification. Yes, there is no mail in junk mail folder. I waited 1 day already. Sign up with the new email and user name. Same result from different email service. MSN and Yahoo will not give me any verification mail. I was going to try with google mail but the name I want to sign up is already in the queue bin (meaning it's already taken, by me).

3) I have problem with mod_security v2.5.13. I am in urgent need of help. Apache will only not function when mod_sec is called. I will give more details after I sign up with my username. Please help me sign up for a permanent account. The name to be removed from the queue is "somnang". Thank you.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri 08 Apr '11 23:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

On your request Account somnang removed.
Tika

PostPosted: Fri 08 Apr '11 23:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much. I am now proceeding to sign up one more time.

Reply to topic   Topic: Help Please View previous topic :: View next topic