logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Apache 2.2.2 and PHP 5.0.5 Page Previous  1, 2
Author
Nataku

PostPosted: Mon 29 May '06 21:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice fix steffen thanks Very Happy

almost broke my head trying to do it with the tutorial from ricocheting, then realized i missed a line saying i need to install v2.0 of apache for that tutorial Confused

lol, again, thank you Smile
jsabarese

PostPosted: Tue 30 May '06 2:22    Post subject: SAY GOODBYE TO UNCOMFORTABLE IRREGULARITY: php 5.1x dll's Reply with quote

grindlay wrote:
I wanted to confirm that Apache 2.2.2 and PHP 5.1.4 have a compatibility problem on Windows (XP).

SOLVE ALL OF YOUR PHP 5.1x / APACHE 2.2.2 COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS -- RON POPIEL'S NEW...
At www.apachelounge.com/download the file php5apache2.dll-php5.1.x.zip

What's that you say? Your problems are w/ PHP 5.0x? Look no further than the other .zip downloadable found here on this very page! we've thrown it in at absolutely NO EXTRA COST to you! call now! operators are standing by...
Platto

PostPosted: Sun 04 Jun '06 14:45    Post subject: Re: SAY GOODBYE TO UNCOMFORTABLE IRREGULARITY: php 5.1x dll' Reply with quote

jsabarese wrote:
grindlay wrote:
I wanted to confirm that Apache 2.2.2 and PHP 5.1.4 have a compatibility problem on Windows (XP).

SOLVE ALL OF YOUR PHP 5.1x / APACHE 2.2.2 COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS -- RON POPIEL'S NEW...

What's that you say? Your problems are w/ PHP 5.0x? Look no further than the other .zip downloadable found here on this very page! we've thrown it in at absolutely NO EXTRA COST to you! call now! operators are standing by...

It works, save my time. Thank you very much!! Very Happy
grindlay

PostPosted: Thu 08 Jun '06 1:04    Post subject: Re: SAY GOODBYE TO UNCOMFORTABLE IRREGULARITY: php 5.1x dll' Reply with quote

grindlay wrote:

Yep, that's working for PHP 5.1.4 and Apache 2.2.2 - thanks!
Do we assume that from now on, PHP 5.1.x on Windows will always require the .net 2.0 redistributable?
G.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu 08 Jun '06 1:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the upcoming PHP 5.2 support for Apache 2.2.x is included. No need to use the .dll from here anymore.
fi5H

PostPosted: Mon 12 Jun '06 3:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the handler It worked perfectly for me, just followed the readme and voilla! Thanks, Steffen

P.s. Using Apache 2.2 with PHP 5.1.4
pschan

PostPosted: Mon 12 Jun '06 23:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

quick question, in your readme it says add the following lines.... is that in httpd.conf or to php.ini?

# configure the path to php.ini
PHPIniDir "C:/php"
Pada

PostPosted: Wed 21 Jun '06 22:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

pschan, its in the httpd.conf
Quote:
# Add to your httpd.conf
Vile!

PostPosted: Fri 23 Jun '06 22:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok now this worked wonders. I thank you from the deapths of my heart. A real time and life saver Smile.

Reply to topic   Topic: Apache 2.2.2 and PHP 5.0.5 View previous topic :: View next topic