logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: Apache Benchmark Tests fail
Author
jshling

PostPosted: Sat 21 Jan '12 1:24    Post subject: Apache Benchmark Tests fail Reply with quote

Hi,

I keep getting failed ab tests when I try to have 50-100 concurrent users making calls using mysqli stored procedures through PHP. I need to have over 100 concurrent users using my site and making database calls.

The errors I get are related to apr_socket_connect() and say either no buffer space available or no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

I have been looking online for a solution, it seems as though the problem might be with the Windows 7 TCP protocol security or the TIME_WAIT variable or maybe the MySQL max_connections. I have tried fixing it using those and other different things but have yet to solve this.

Does anyone know why this might happen or how to solve this? Thanks in advance
Kanashii

PostPosted: Sat 21 Jan '12 13:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

try:

http://smallvoid.com/article/winnt-tcpip-max-limit.html

Reply to topic   Topic: Apache Benchmark Tests fail View previous topic :: View next topic