logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Need help with Apache 2.4 proxy server issue
Author
cnewton@go2uti.com

PostPosted: Mon 01 Jun '15 18:47    Post subject: Need help with Apache 2.4 proxy server issue Reply with quote

I have a problem with my apache 2.4 proxy server logging in to one of my applications. Here is my setup:

I have 2 networks, a DMZ and an internal network. The proxy server is in the DMZ. On the internal network I have 2 servers. 1 server for the programs interface which is running weblogic server, and the other server has a 2nd component of that program that can be logged in to separately. It is this second component I cannot get to work correctly.

Everything is setup using SSL. Currently I can connect to the proxy server, access the main application just fine, however when I try to login to the 2nd component with SSL enabled, the login page gets redirected from HTTPS to regular non encrypted http.

On the server for the 2nd component I can login to the component directly using HTTPS and it logs in and redirects back to the main component with SSL enabled the whole time, so it points to the proxy server being the issue.

I am thinking that perhaps I have my virtual host entry on my httpd-ssl.conf file configured incorrectly.

Any help is much appreciated!
James Blond

PostPosted: Wed 17 Jun '15 17:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may post your config (ssl and the reverse proxy part) at pastebin.com and let us have a look on it.
cnewton@go2uti.com

PostPosted: Wed 17 Jun '15 18:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turns out there is a setting in the weblogic server to enable the weblogic plugins for proxy servers. Once I enabled this it fixed the issue I was having. That setting defaults to a 'Default' value and needs to be set to 'Yes'.

Thanks!

Reply to topic   Topic: Need help with Apache 2.4 proxy server issue View previous topic :: View next topic