logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Third-party Modules View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: mod_python for apache 2.2 help
Author
shaggy

PostPosted: Sun 08 Jan '06 3:17    Post subject: mod_python for apache 2.2 help Reply with quote

Anybody get mod_python to work with apache 2.2? I haven't been getting mod_python to work ever since I upgraded to apache 2.2
Steffen

PostPosted: Sun 08 Jan '06 13:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have a a mod_python for 2.2 ?

As stated by ASF:

If you are running third party add-in modules, you will need to obtain new modules written for Apache 2.2 from that third party before you attempt to upgrade from Apache 2.0.

Steffen
shaggy

PostPosted: Sun 08 Jan '06 18:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steffen wrote:
Do you have a a mod_python for 2.2 ?

As stated by ASF:

If you are running third party add-in modules, you will need to obtain new modules written for Apache 2.2 from that third party before you attempt to upgrade from Apache 2.0.

Steffen

sorry forgot to mention I've got python 2.4
shaggy

PostPosted: Tue 11 Apr '06 0:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just tried to install mod_python 3.2.8 for python 2.4 on here and I did a loadmodule line of LoadModule python_module modules/mod_python.so and then opened up a command window then navigated to my apache/bin folder and then typed in httpd -k restart and it gives me this error "HTTPD Syntax error on line <#> of C:/path/to/apache/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load C:/path/to/apache/module/mod_python.so into server: The specified procedure could not be found."

Any suggestions?
James Blond

PostPosted: Tue 11 Apr '06 12:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yepp I had the same problem, when the modul has a different magic number than the apache.
Last week I tried to use a module from 2.0.55 with the 2.2.1 and got the same error message. Strange is, that two days later it worked until this day without any errormessage. Shocked

Reply to topic   Topic: mod_python for apache 2.2 help View previous topic :: View next topic