logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Building & Member Downloads View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Apache 2.2.4 win XP - module
Author
Hemant Kapadia

PostPosted: Thu 02 Aug '07 2:44    Post subject: Apache 2.2.4 win XP - module Reply with quote

Hello all - This should be simple. I am new to apache modules and am stumped.

What I am trying to do is pass a url to stream a pdf with some POST/GET parms to a back end server via a reverse proxy in the middle. What I need to do is allow url to go through and retrieve the pdf or decline based on verifying the security token from the parms.

So far I have been able to do a simplistic mod to get in the middle on the proxy and get the parameters from the url and if Ireturn DECLINED I get the pdf from the back end server. That is good!! However I also need to decline and block it. That is where I need help. I am using

static void mod_tut1_register_hooks (apr_pool_t *p)
{
ap_hook_post_read_request(ap_headers_early, NULL, NULL, APR_HOOK_FIRST);
}
module AP_MODULE_DECLARE_DATA tut1_module =
{
// Only one callback function is provided. Real
// modules will need to declare callback functions for
// server/directory configuration, configuration merging
// and other tasks.
STANDARD20_MODULE_STUFF,
NULL,
NULL,
NULL,
NULL,
NULL,
mod_tut1_register_hooks, /* callback for registering hooks */
};

The question is after I verify my token How do I block this from going on to the back end server.

I tried return OK - still goes and get the pdf. Also tried HTTP_UNAUTHORIZED.

Please HELP !!!

Thx.

Hemant Kapadia

Reply to topic   Topic: Apache 2.2.4 win XP - module View previous topic :: View next topic