logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> News & Hangout View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Welcome, we are back !
Author
Steffen

PostPosted: Sun 26 Aug '07 13:01    Post subject: Welcome, we are back ! Reply with quote

The discussions with ASF members has resulted in that we have done textual changes to the Apache Lounge and we can continue to make RC binaries available.

It is really rewarding to see that the effort we put into Apache Lounge is/was appreciated so much. The last two weeks I am bombarded with mails and in Forums and Lists we got a lot of positive support. I'm thrilled to see so many folks making use of Apache Lounge Binaries and visiting the Apache Lounge Forums.

For me, this episode with the ASF is ended positive, and as the saying goes, the rest is history.

Many thanks to all my friends in the Apache Community and enjoy !

Steffen
dke

PostPosted: Mon 27 Aug '07 10:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is great news! I'm very happy to hear this, it would have been a huge hit for the windows community if this site went down!

Reply to topic   Topic: Welcome, we are back ! View previous topic :: View next topic