logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: Navigation to the webpage was canceled error most of time
Author
shaggy

PostPosted: Mon 03 Apr '06 20:25    Post subject: Navigation to the webpage was canceled error most of time Reply with quote

I have been hanging when navigating threw the pages on my webserver. This problem has been going on now for almost three weeks. This happens in phpBB and phpmyadmin.

I go to add something (anything). In the lower left corner of the browser were it's siposed to show "Done" then the page displays. It says this: "Website found, waiting for reply". When it says that I know it's gonna kick up this error. That error being "Navigation to the page was cancelled" (most of the time) and it also gives another error that I didnot write down-sorry.

I have checked the conf/httpd.default.conf file with my file and hashed ALL of the loadmodule lines that are hashed in an unmodded (fresh) install of apache. The only other loadmodule line I have is for php which is:

Code:
LoadModule php5_module "c:/php/php5apache2.dll"

I have checked my php.ini file and have the following:
1.) extension_dir = "c:\php\ext\"
2.) extension=php_mysql.dll <---The ONLY one as of right now uncommented. I have rolled this file back too-recommented everything and rebooted. And I have ran command and then ran the proper php --with ..... to allow php to use mysql with success.
4.) In my enviromental veriables that is proper too. I have checked that.

I thought it was a module that I have added but I hashed'em and removed the <ifmodule ......> line(s) at the bottom of the httpd.conf file so as of right now I am rolled ALL the way back. The next step I'll be taken is removing the hashed loadmodule lines and reboot and try it again.

I have windows firewall turned off/disables. I am running this one a windows xp w/sp2 and ALL updates & patches installed.
Apache 2.2
MySQL 5
PHP 5.1

Any help?
ArtM

PostPosted: Sat 08 Apr '06 8:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an 'extra' file that shows:

Quote:
# PHP
#
#
# configure the path to php.ini
PHPIniDir "X:/php"
#
LoadModule php5_module "x:/php/php5apache2.dll"
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
#

Put your drive in 'X:'
shaggy

PostPosted: Sat 08 Apr '06 15:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArtM wrote:
configure the path to php.ini
PHPIniDir "X:/php"

I have no clue were my inidir is at in my php.ini file for php 5.1.2. I have been all over my php.ini file hundreds of times and cannot find that line.

I know I said in my first post that I had 5.1.1 but since then I have upgraded to 5.1.2.

I have also upgraded to MySQL 5.1.9

Reply to topic   Topic: Navigation to the webpage was canceled error most of time View previous topic :: View next topic