logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Coding & Scripting Corner View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: How to Login to MSSQL Server using Windows Authentication?
Author
kr33

PostPosted: Mon 11 Dec '06 10:43    Post subject: How to Login to MSSQL Server using Windows Authentication? Reply with quote

Hi All,

I'm trying to get me login script in PHP to use the windows authentication method, but I don't know how...I'm currently using the mssql_connect(..,..,..) method, although I know this is strictly for using the SQL Authentication Method.

So How would I achieve my goal using the Windows Authentication method?

Any Help, Much thanks

Kr33

Quote:
A man's dream are an index to his greatness!
James Blond

PostPosted: Tue 12 Dec '06 20:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to protect a folder you could use mod_auth_sspi in a .htaccess file. But if you need it in a script
Code:

<?php
$PHP_AUTH_USER=$_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_USER'];
$PHP_AUTH_PW=$_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_PW'];
//

$users = array(
      "user"=>"passwort",
      "anonyme"=>"devine"
   );

$auth_text = "You are not allowed to go here";

if(!(empty($PHP_AUTH_USER) || empty($PHP_AUTH_PW)) && $PHP_AUTH_PW==$users[$PHP_AUTH_USER]){
                  include("page.php");
   }
   else{
      header("www-authenticate: basic realm=\"$auth_text\"");
      header("http/1.0 401 unauthorized");
   }
?>

the users array could be also from a database

Reply to topic   Topic: How to Login to MSSQL Server using Windows Authentication? View previous topic :: View next topic