logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> News & Hangout View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Apache 2.2.4 Win32 announced - build with VC2005 SP1
Author
Steffen

PostPosted: Wed 10 Jan '07 20:11    Post subject: Apache 2.2.4 Win32 announced - build with VC2005 SP1 Reply with quote

The Apache Software Foundation and the Apache HTTP Server Project are pleased to announce the release of version 2.2.4 of the Apache HTTP Server ("Apache"). This version of Apache is principally a bugfix release.

Apache 2.2.4 Win32 with SSL is now available for download here at the Apache Lounge.

Changes: see www.apachelounge.com/changelog.html

Note: Build with the latest Visual Studio® 2005 Service Pack 1.
Be sure to install the new Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package, see the readme in the .zip.

VC2005 SP1 has quite some fixes/improvements, but MS is not giving too much info what is fixed/changed in C++, only I could find was: http://blogs.msdn.com/vcblog/archive/2006/12/18/visual-studio-2005-sp1-released.aspx

Download: www.apachelounge.com/download/

Steffen
James Blond

PostPosted: Thu 11 Jan '07 23:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Works fine on XP SP2 and W2K3 SP 1 Standart Edtion.

The new Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package from Apachelounge is also installable on W2K3 no problems.
pabakertx

PostPosted: Fri 26 Jan '07 15:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI, I get an access violation on Server 2003 with an error in httpd.conf. My particular error was an invalid DocumentRoot (drive letter was invalid). Otherwise, it appears to be running fine.

Hope this helps

-----
Patrick Baker
pabakertx

PostPosted: Mon 29 Jan '07 23:47    Post subject: Access violation Reply with quote

I also get an access violation when running httpd as an NT service.
maxalama

PostPosted: Tue 30 Jan '07 0:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am running Apache 2.2.3. Anything in particular to do when installing 2.2.4 ? Thanks.

Reply to topic   Topic: Apache 2.2.4 Win32 announced - build with VC2005 SP1 View previous topic :: View next topic