logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Building & Member Downloads View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: PHP 5.2.1 x64 Released Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author
PaRK_7677

PostPosted: Tue 17 Apr '07 17:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonic wrote:
Quote:
Please update php5ts.dll and php_mysqli-nd.dll.

I update files, but still have error. Phpinfo() shows that mysqlnd is working, but i can't connect to db. Google sad that "mysqli::mysqli() [function.mysqli-mysqli]: (HY000/10060)" error is WinSock error. php_mysqli.dll from mysql.com require ws2_32.dll, in difference from yours. May be problem in it?

I can not get this error to reproduce. Can you send me a link to your Google Results about it being a WinSock error? All I see for HY000 10060 (from MySQL here ) is that the server does not respond (i.e. there is no server at that hostname/IP on the specified port). Can you try 'localhost' (if it's local) or an IP instead of a hostname?

Mine also requires ws2_32.dll which should be provided with your copy of Windows.

The native driver has been working on my development server still.

@Radek Hulán: Glad it's working for you Smile Enjoy
Sonic

PostPosted: Tue 17 Apr '07 22:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have error when i use "localhost". I try to use "127.0.0.1" and it's work. Thanks!
James Blond

PostPosted: Wed 18 Apr '07 9:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

What error do you get when you try to access localhost?
Sonic

PostPosted: Sat 05 May '07 20:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

When we will see PHP 5.2.2 x64? Smile
PaRK_7677

PostPosted: Sun 06 May '07 0:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

5.2.2 x64 is coming but I can't promise when yet. My video card died a few days ago and will be sent out for repair after the weekend but until I get it back things are going slow.

I am happy that 5.2.2 is becoming more x64 aware and just from what I've seen so far there are some bugs that were in earlier 64-bit versions that seem to be fixed in 5.2.2.

I'll keep everyone updated.
Sonic

PostPosted: Sun 06 May '07 0:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
My video card died a few days ago

It's bad Sad I hope, all will be ok. We are waiting for new version Smile

Reply to topic   Topic: PHP 5.2.1 x64 Released View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Building & Member Downloads Page Previous  1, 2, 3