logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: PHP Thumbnail AutoIndex Mod
Author
Bobscrachy

PostPosted: Mon 30 Apr '07 3:00    Post subject: PHP Thumbnail AutoIndex Mod Reply with quote

http://freshmeat.net/projects/thautoindex/

This is an addon for the autoindex mod in apache. The install instructions says it requires php's mime and gdlib mods enabled. Now I know it works in debian, but i'm having one hell of a time getting it to work in windows.

Now when i stuff the .php file into a directory on the server and execute it i get an index without any error messages but without any picture thumbnails either. From what i understand it is suppose to generate a temp folder too, but again it doesn't do it.

Can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong. I have PHP 5 and Apache 2 installed on winxp sp2.

Thank you,
Bob
James Blond

PostPosted: Mon 30 Apr '07 15:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is works fine! With and without cache. Only in subfolder the generation fails.
jgp works, but for htm or php file I see a "no MIME support".

Did you enabled gdlib in php.ini?

e.g.
Code:

extension=php_gd2.dll

You should turn on your error reporting in php.ini If you haven't already yet

Code:

error_reporting  =  E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE
display_errors = On
Bobscrachy

PostPosted: Mon 30 Apr '07 16:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes gd, mime, error reporting was enabled. Are you running xp? If so what did you put as a cache directory. Did it work right off the bat or did you have to tweek it. What version of php and apache are you using?
James Blond

PostPosted: Mon 30 Apr '07 20:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm using XP, Apache 2.2.4, PHP 5.2.1. And one time I had in cache='' and second second time cache='C:\Windows\Temp'.
I used the one of the archive. I didn't changed the script.
Bobscrachy

PostPosted: Mon 30 Apr '07 20:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, i used version 1 and it worked. I thought version 2 was the newest version with support for all the newest versions of php and apache. Why would v1 work when v2 wouldn't?

Reply to topic   Topic: PHP Thumbnail AutoIndex Mod View previous topic :: View next topic