logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Third-party Modules View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: mod_evasive
Author
Jcink

PostPosted: Mon 06 Mar '06 8:02    Post subject: mod_evasive Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm using mod_security now from this site on my server, thanks very much for porting it to Apache2. Very Happy Now I'm looking for the last thing I want for apache to secure it which would be mod_evasive.

Does anyone know where I can get this mod/can it be ported to Apache2 for windows?

Most places I find it is only for linux/UNIX Crying or Very sad

Thanks for your time,
Jcink
Steffen

PostPosted: Mon 06 Mar '06 21:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just tried to complile it, no go because *nix stuff.

Btw. the next version of mod_secvurity has extra features:

Added support for IP address blocking.
RBL blocking is also implemented

Steffen
Jcink

PostPosted: Mon 13 Mar '06 23:34    Post subject: Oh ok Reply with quote

Oh ok. Well thanks for trying to compile it for me anyway. Can you reccomend any other modules that may help with the prevention of DoS? It's my last major concern for my server now that I have mod_security from here.

I'm just having a hard time finding anything because a lot of it is for *nix. Seems as if nobody really makes stuff for windows Confused

And thanks for the info about mod_security. I'll keep an eye out for the next version on here.
Demoric

PostPosted: Tue 17 Oct '06 4:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used a version of this for apache 2.0.x, and http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=917 is one for Apache 2.2.x

Reply to topic   Topic: mod_evasive View previous topic :: View next topic