logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: Apache user permissions running Windows executables
Author
james.kung

PostPosted: Wed 26 Sep '07 23:53    Post subject: Apache user permissions running Windows executables Reply with quote

Hello all,

First, I want to thank pnllan/Steffen for the terrific step-by-step directions to integrate PHP with Apache. Those worked brilliantly.

I now have a problem in which I have a Windows executable which uses C# to open Internet Explorer, etc., and I want to run this executable through the Apache server (which is on a Windows box).

Currently, the executable does not run correctly when called through the Apache server. It exhibits the same behavior as if it were called via ssh. I suspect it has to do with permissions accessing the Windows GUI remotely through Apache.

I need to make this executable run correctly remotely. What would be the easiest way to do this?

Thank you,

James

(btw, I posted this exact post in the How-to forum by accident...)[/i]
James Blond

PostPosted: Tue 13 Nov '07 18:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you run the executales? Directly as cgi or in a script?

Reply to topic   Topic: Apache user permissions running Windows executables View previous topic :: View next topic