logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: Drive Map Didn't Require Uname/PW - Now with Apache it Does!
Author
Odaat

PostPosted: Wed 03 Oct '07 20:00    Post subject: Drive Map Didn't Require Uname/PW - Now with Apache it Does! Reply with quote

Greetings

I have very little experience with Apache. I installed Apache 2.2.5 on a Windows 2000 server that is used for other applications and file retrieval on a network.

All clients on the network have login scripts that map various drives to folders on this physical server. When I start the Apache service on this server, the client script now required a username and password for the physical server before mapping a drive. This does not happen when Apache is stopped.

I've waded through the documentation, and done many searches, but I haven't found any reason this should happen nor how to keep it from occurring. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul Dahlen
Odaat

PostPosted: Fri 05 Oct '07 0:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

No One? Neutral

Reply to topic   Topic: Drive Map Didn't Require Uname/PW - Now with Apache it Does! View previous topic :: View next topic