logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: Help adding openssl
Author
Willy92

PostPosted: Fri 29 Feb '08 6:56    Post subject: Help adding openssl Reply with quote

Hope this is not too 'stupid' a question, but here goes

I installed the YellowTip server package a year ago. Works great - but no ssl. I don't have resources to compile apache - used the downloaded installer.

I would love to add openssl, and it would solve some issues I have to solve. I have downloaded the package from Sourceforge, but have had no luck making it work.

Is there anyone out there willing to take the time to give me as close to a step by step as possible for adding this option, or can I not add it to the existing software.

Thanks all
Steffen

PostPosted: Fri 29 Feb '08 19:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are guides in the forum How-to's & Documentation & Tips
Willy92

PostPosted: Sat 01 Mar '08 23:15    Post subject: Still no go Reply with quote

The only ones I see have to do with compiling source code - which I have neither tools or knowledge to do - I need to know if I can 'install' openssl into the existing apache setup. Sorry if I missed it if its there- but can't see a guide that gives me that info.?? Sad
Steffen

PostPosted: Sun 02 Mar '08 11:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a new topic for a guide Installing Apache with SSL on Windows, see www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?p=10207
Willy92

PostPosted: Sun 02 Mar '08 22:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks very much...You answered all the issues that I had. This should be a great help to others. Thanks again

Reply to topic   Topic: Help adding openssl View previous topic :: View next topic