logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: Redirect issue
Author
aaronpaul13

PostPosted: Sat 01 Mar '08 2:21    Post subject: Redirect issue Reply with quote

Ok, so here is my situation. I am using apache 2 and no-ip. I have registered a no-ip name as randomstuff.no-ip.org I have tried everything but i have no more ideas, this is my problem: When i type in my domain name it brings me to the generic "it works!" apache page, NOT WHAT I WANT! Sad but when i type in a specific ip that no-ip gave me such as 76.247.140.76. i still get the generic page! even though it does not exist anymore!! i have checked config and my new index file is in the right place. i am starting to get really discouraged at this whole web server thing... Sad
glsmith

PostPosted: Sat 01 Mar '08 2:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

try dumping your browsers cache

Reply to topic   Topic: Redirect issue View previous topic :: View next topic