logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: Server 2003 Apache problem
Author
Fee

PostPosted: Fri 16 Nov '07 15:29    Post subject: Server 2003 Apache problem Reply with quote

I was running 1.2.27 with out a problem.

I tried a while ago to use 1.2.33 and altho i could browse locally, i cant from the internet.

Now i am trying the latest version and again i cannot view anything from the external IP, only internal.

Why does 1.2.27 work fine yet the other 2 dont Sad
tdonovan

PostPosted: Sat 17 Nov '07 17:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your question is difficult to understand.

Apache 1.3.0 was released in 1998, so I don't think you could be running Apache 1.2.27 or Apache 1.2.33 on Windows 2003.
Even Apache 1.3.27 (2002) or Apache 1.3.33 (2004) seem unlikely with Windows 2003.

Please see the Forum Rules for advice about which information to include with your question.

-tom-

Reply to topic   Topic: Server 2003 Apache problem View previous topic :: View next topic