logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: Getting Apache and Php and Apache to work
Author
niuginikiwi

PostPosted: Thu 23 Mar '06 8:26    Post subject: Getting Apache and Php and Apache to work Reply with quote

Hi guys,
I got Stefen's Apache running and now i have downloaded php5apache2.dll-php5.1.2-2.2.0.zip from Apache Lounge...
Do I just need these 3 files in that zip file or do I have to have PHP installed first and then use those three files to replace them with some that are in the C:\PHP directory...

A little help and tips on how to get Steffens Apache and Php working for me will be very much appreciated.

Thank you...
niuginikiwi

PostPosted: Thu 23 Mar '06 9:34    Post subject: I think i got it Reply with quote

I think I got it...
I downloaded the binary zip file of php 5.1.2 from php.net and then added steffen's php files to it and altered the php.ini file abit and then also the httpd.conf as Steffen said and it works now...

But its just the beginning and am looking forward to getting more help fromyou guys...

This is one awesome place that i have just happened to land on when i only started getting into Web Apps Development...

Thanks Steffen and those kind people that are contributing...

Cheers!

Reply to topic   Topic: Getting Apache and Php and Apache to work View previous topic :: View next topic