logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Apache2, Zend and Vista...HELP!!!!
Author
commachio

PostPosted: Sat 16 Feb '08 13:09    Post subject: Apache2, Zend and Vista...HELP!!!! Reply with quote

Hi - I'm relatively new to this so please bare with me. Hopefully its a really simple fix but so far I hav'nt found a way around it.

I have loaded Apache2, have a Zend Development environment and also have Zend Core installed on Vista Business. Logging into Zend Core, it clearly shows that Apache is up and running. I can develop pages and save them under c:\preogram files\zend\apache2\htdocs.

When I look at the pages online via http://localhost, the pages seem fine and can move from one page to the next without problem.

However, if I edit the page (say change the text), when I go back to the same page on my local host, it has not changed. No matter what I do, the pages are never updated.

I have cleared the cache on many occasions (both in IE and Firefox) with no difference. I have checked the firewall and included all the above applications plus and additional port on 80.

I set-up a default page with the text 'it works' and on http://localhost this shows up. If I change the text, add some php, nothing changes. 127.0.0.1 has the same file showing and same results. If I include phpinfo(), there is no change.......

Can anyone help? Is this a config problem? What stages should I go through to test to see what is working and what isn't? I have been using php at work for about a year but I know little about the config etc when setting this up at home.

Many thanks....... Very Happy
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat 16 Feb '08 18:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

In addition to this post you posted replies random here in the other forums to get attention to your issue. This way you try to get attention does not work, in fact it holds others to reply.

You are cluttering our forums, so the other posts are removed.
commachio

PostPosted: Sat 16 Feb '08 23:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for that - merely re-posted it into the correct area (i.e Apache). Being new to this I posted incorrectly to the wrong area and then didnt know how to delete the previous one!!!! Sad ......such is life eh?

Reply to topic   Topic: Apache2, Zend and Vista...HELP!!!! View previous topic :: View next topic