logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Third-party Modules View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: mod_securty messing up phpmyadmin
Author
shaggy

PostPosted: Sat 08 Apr '06 15:39    Post subject: mod_securty messing up phpmyadmin Reply with quote

I had mod_security installed but when I did I couldn't delete or drop database tables. I can now. I am using the suggested <ifmodule ......> for mod_security that is in the readme file for mod_security install provided on this website.

Here is what my log file says when I attempt to delete tables in a database:
Code:
mod_security: Access denied with code 403. Pattern match "drop[[:space:]]+table"
at QUERY_STRING [msg "SQL Injection attack"] [hostname "windowsxp"] [uri "/phpmyadmin/sql.php? ....

and
Code:
mod_security: Access denied with code 403. Pattern match "drop[[:space:]]+table"
at QUERY_STRING [msg "SQL Injection attack"] [hostname "windowsxp"] [uri "/phpmyadmin/sql.php?...

Any help on this error?
Steffen

PostPosted: Sat 08 Apr '06 15:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

A way is just to remove that rule.

Wait, you can leave that rule and set in a <Directory x:/xxxx/phpmyadmin> container and set there SecFilterEngine Off.

Steffen

Reply to topic   Topic: mod_securty messing up phpmyadmin View previous topic :: View next topic