logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: GoDaddy Virtual Dedicated Server - Apache PCI compliance
Author
nekollx

PostPosted: Fri 13 Feb '09 19:19    Post subject: GoDaddy Virtual Dedicated Server - Apache PCI compliance Reply with quote

Hi there,

This is my first post, and i figured wit ha name like "apachelounge" you guy would be the best place to ask for help.

Basicly our company mad the switch from shared hosting to virtual dedicated and i just got back the PCI scan. Withthserver"open and in my hands" as GoDaddy support says it fall to me to solve the 3 issues that were flagged but i'm not sure how to start.

Maybe you can help.

The first one seems simple enough "MySql community server 5.0 prior ro 5.0.67 multiple vulnerabilities" but just how do i upgrade MySQL?

the next i don't even know where to begin, "OpenSSH x11 session hijacking vulnerability" it talks about upgrading to open ssh5 or altering the sshd-config but i don't know how to do either.

the last one is "sslv2 supported" again i dont know what to do to fix it.

So yeah...

That's my problems, 'preciate any help.
James Blond

PostPosted: Thu 05 Mar '09 13:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which OS do you run? I guess it is some kind of linux?

Reply to topic   Topic: GoDaddy Virtual Dedicated Server - Apache PCI compliance View previous topic :: View next topic