logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: Apache 2.2.2 available
Author
Steffen

PostPosted: Sat 22 Apr '06 14:27    Post subject: Apache 2.2.2 available Reply with quote

Apache 2.2.2 Win32 is now available for download here at the Apache Lounge. Build with the latest Windows® Platform SDK (released 14 mar '06) and OpenSSL 0.9.8b-asm.

For changes see: http://www.apachelounge.com/changelog.html
Steffen
James Blond

PostPosted: Mon 24 Apr '06 22:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

I downloaded it, but httpd.exe is corrupted
Steffen

PostPosted: Mon 24 Apr '06 22:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried it here, all is working. Maybe you have an other issue.

Steffen
James Blond

PostPosted: Tue 25 Apr '06 10:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm stuck! On my second PC with Win 2000 it works great. 2.2.2 and 2.2.1 But on my main PC with XP 2.2.2 does not work at all and 2.2.1 SSL crashes without drwtsn32 message, no event in error.log (empty also no starting protocoll) and nothing the event log.

I'm stuck because on week before 2.2.1 worked with SSL after you compiled it with the new SSL.

I used standart config as it was in the archiv.
Under the console I can not start it with -e debug. I get a warning, that the programm can not startet.
James Blond

PostPosted: Tue 25 Apr '06 12:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see that I had to copy the missing msvcr80.dll and Microsoft.VC80.CRT.manifest After that the warning Popup is not coming up. But Apache still crashes without anyanithing the error.log but there are some errors in my Windows => eventlog =>System.

Quote:

Abhängige Assemblierung "Microsoft.VC80.CRT" konnte nicht gefunden werden. "Last Error": Die referenzierte Assemblierung ist nicht auf dem Computer installiert.

Resolve Partial Assembly ist für Microsoft.VC80.CRT fehlgeschlagen. Referenzfehlermeldung: Die referenzierte Assemblierung ist nicht auf dem Computer installiert.

Generate Activation Context ist für C:\Apache2\modules\mod_actions.so fehlgeschlagen. Referenzfehlermeldung: Der Vorgang wurde erfolgreich beendet.

Abhängige Assemblierung "Microsoft.VC80.CRT" konnte nicht gefunden werden. "Last Error": Die referenzierte Assemblierung ist nicht auf dem Computer installiert.

Resolve Partial Assembly ist für Microsoft.VC80.CRT fehlgeschlagen. Referenzfehlermeldung: Die referenzierte Assemblierung ist nicht auf dem Computer installiert.

Generate Activation Context ist für C:\Apache2\modules\mod_actions.so fehlgeschlagen. Referenzfehlermeldung: Der Vorgang wurde erfolgreich beendet.

If you can not read german, force me to traslate that.

Strange is: if I start apache over the network from my w2k PC it works....
So I think it is a Windows XP issue

Last edited by James Blond on Tue 25 Apr '06 12:06; edited 1 time in total
Steffen

PostPosted: Tue 25 Apr '06 12:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange, is ApacheMonitor.exe and/or openssl.exe starting ?

Steffen
James Blond

PostPosted: Tue 25 Apr '06 12:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes the monitor and openSSL works.

This is a fresh XP installation with SP2 but no more updates.

I had to install it new, cause my HDD with windows crashed. Don't worry only windows was on the HDD
Steffen

PostPosted: Tue 25 Apr '06 12:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Abhängige Assemblierung "Microsoft.VC80.CRT" konnte nicht gefunden werden.

Maybe a clue, the only difference is that the manifest and C++ are not included anymore in the .zip .

As stated in the Readme first in the .zip you have to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package now:

www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=32BC1BEE-A3F9-4C13-9C99-220B62A191EE&displaylang=en

Steffen
James Blond

PostPosted: Tue 25 Apr '06 12:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

All who can read are in a big advantage! Embarassed
That helps. But I'm wondering, because last time I didn't install that and it works. It also runs under W2k and now I have tested it unter Windows 2003 server (standart) and it runs without install Redistributable Package.

Now also SSL works great. Razz

The ways of windows are unknown! Shocked

Reply to topic   Topic: Apache 2.2.2 available View previous topic :: View next topic