logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: How to configure apache to run php as an output filter?
Author
martinorth

PostPosted: Mon 24 Apr '06 21:39    Post subject: How to configure apache to run php as an output filter? Reply with quote

I want to combine adobes coldfusion and php. First the apache server should execute the jrun-handler, after doing that an output filter should parse the result for php code and executes it. I run apache 2.0.55 on windows. How is this possible?
James Blond

PostPosted: Tue 25 Apr '06 11:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't know you CF works. does it run as cgi? It is not possible to run to handelers one after one. If CF runs als cgi you can call the cgi from PHP with exec(); and work with the output.
martinorth

PostPosted: Tue 25 Apr '06 11:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

James Blond wrote:
i don't know you CF works. does it run as cgi? It is not possible to run to handelers one after one. If CF runs als cgi you can call the cgi from PHP with exec(); and work with the output.

The apache coldfusion module is implemented as a handler with the Addhandler directive within httpd.conf. I want to run php as an output filter but this does not work for me. An output filter runs after the handler is executed(I think so). Does anybody else tried to do this? Maybe with asp and php?
James Blond

PostPosted: Tue 25 Apr '06 11:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can not run two handlers. What do you want to do with PHP after the CF processing? What does your PHP script do? If there is a script or does CF create the PHP files?
martinorth

PostPosted: Tue 25 Apr '06 12:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

James Blond wrote:
You can not run two handlers. What do you want to do with PHP after the CF processing? What does your PHP script do? If there is a script or does CF create the PHP files?

CF should generate php code for using phpadsnew to show ads.
James Blond

PostPosted: Tue 25 Apr '06 12:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't you create the PHP with PHP it self and the use eval() for executing?

Got a new Idea, but don't know if that works. in PHP.ini you can set a prepend page. Maybe you can use there the CF page.

A nother Idea is to create the PHP page with CF and then goto the page meta refresh.

Hm, phpadsnew is PHP why not call it in a iframe? So you can use CF and PHP.

Reply to topic   Topic: How to configure apache to run php as an output filter? View previous topic :: View next topic