logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: [error] (OS 2)The system cannot find the file specified.
Author
amrosama

PostPosted: Wed 10 Jun '09 20:26    Post subject: [error] (OS 2)The system cannot find the file specified. Reply with quote

hi there
i installed apache last month and it was working fine till today, i got a virus on my computer and removed it with an antivirus, after taht when i try to start apache i get unhandled exception heres the error log

Code:
[Wed Jun 10 21:24:13 2009] [warn] pid file C:/wamp/bin/apache/Apache2.2.11/logs/httpd.pid overwritten -- Unclean shutdown of previous Apache run?
[Wed Jun 10 21:24:13 2009] [notice] Apache/2.2.11 (Win32) PHP/5.2.8 configured -- resuming normal operations
[Wed Jun 10 21:24:13 2009] [notice] Server built: Dec 10 2008 00:10:06
[Wed Jun 10 21:24:13 2009] [error] (OS 2)The system cannot find the file specified.  : Parent: Could not set child process stdout
[Wed Jun 10 21:24:14 2009] [notice] Child 2584: Child process is running
[Wed Jun 10 21:24:16 2009] [crit] (OS 109)The pipe has been ended.  : Child 2584: Unable to retrieve the ready event from the parent

ive noticed a similar http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=1929&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc but its not the same problem
please can anyone help, my graduation project presentation is very soon

EDIT: im using Apache 2.2, ive tried reinstalling it on diffrent directory
and im using the all in one package: wampserver
[/img]
amrosama

PostPosted: Wed 10 Jun '09 21:02    Post subject: solved, dunno how :) Reply with quote

well sorry for being annoying, but its fixed and running fine now
i would love to tell you how i solved it but i dont know
all i did was starting the windows in safemode and trying to start apache and ofcourse it didnt because its safemode but when i restarted in normal mode and tried it worked fine

maybe the viruses i had was using port80 and in safemode apache installed the service again....dunno really Smile

Reply to topic   Topic: [error] (OS 2)The system cannot find the file specified. View previous topic :: View next topic