logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: PHP 5.3 VC9 R6034 Error
Author
wb

PostPosted: Tue 21 Jul '09 12:18    Post subject: PHP 5.3 VC9 R6034 Error Reply with quote

I'm trying to get php 5.3 running as FastCGI under the apache lounge version of apache but am running into issues and was hoping that somebody would be able to help me.

When i try the VC9 x86 PHP 5.3 I get a dialog window with the following message:

R6034 An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly error dialog

If i run php.exe or php-cgi.exe from the command line then they work without issues.

The VC6 x86 PHP 5.3 however does work but I can't find a VC6 build of the APC extension. Also it would be nice to have VC9 builds across the stack.

In case it helps loading PHP 5.3 VC6 or VC9 as an apache module will cause apache to crash on startup.
wb

PostPosted: Tue 21 Jul '09 13:15    Post subject: Solved! Reply with quote

The problem was with the env variables. You have to use a backspash (\) in paths and not a forward slash (/). e.g.

DefaultInitEnv SystemRoot "C:\WINDOWS"

NOT

DefaultInitEnv SystemRoot "C:/WINDOWS"
doniking

PostPosted: Fri 12 Mar '10 23:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey thanks. it solved my problem too

FcgidInitialEnv SystemRoot "C:\Windows"
deep

PostPosted: Sun 31 Jul '11 13:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx wb , I was searching for the solution and it solved my problem; by settinng; FcgidInitialEnv SystemRoot "C:\Windows"

Reply to topic   Topic: PHP 5.3 VC9 R6034 Error View previous topic :: View next topic