logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: eAccelerator 0.9.6-RC1 for PHP 5.3 Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author
Mage

PostPosted: Wed 06 Jan '10 19:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get this error, on random files with eAccelerator 0.9.6 svn371, Apache 2.2.14 (from this site) and PHP 5.3.1 (VC9 TS):

[Wed Jan 06 10:18:58 2010] [notice] EACCELERATOR(2216): PHP crashed on opline 75 of __construct() at C:\WebServer\HTDocs\<snip>.php:166

This only occurs if the optimizer on eAccelerator is enabled.. if eAccelerator just does caching it works fine.

What can I do about this error?
Millennium

PostPosted: Wed 06 Jan '10 20:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can do little about it (or you just happen to be a damn good c++ programmer). The best you (we) can do is, to extract the line which gives the error and make an minimized script which reproduces the error, so it can be posted to the bugtracker of eAccelerator.
Mage

PostPosted: Wed 13 Jan '10 20:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Millennium wrote:
You can do little about it (or you just happen to be a damn good c++ programmer). The best you (we) can do is, to extract the line which gives the error and make an minimized script which reproduces the error, so it can be posted to the bugtracker of eAccelerator.

I've made some attempts to do this but unfortunately it seems to be a) all or nothing deal, and b) on random lines in no particularly reasonable pattern.

Thankfully for me I don't have to go anywhere with PHP 5.3 yet, so I can wait until this is fully resolved.

Is there any debugging measures I can make, perhaps a debug build of apache + php + eaccelerator or something that is available somewhere?
Millennium

PostPosted: Wed 13 Jan '10 23:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you could paste the function of xxx.php which contains line 166. Which is contains php code which crashe with Eac
pradeeprk83

PostPosted: Tue 02 Feb '10 12:51    Post subject: APC and Eaccelerator dll extension for php 5.3.1 Reply with quote

You can download the xampp package(Zip version) which also comes with both apc and eaccelerator extension for php 5.3.1

Reply to topic   Topic: eAccelerator 0.9.6-RC1 for PHP 5.3 View previous topic :: View next topic