logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: First Steps in Setting Up Apache with PHP
Author
RogerThomas

PostPosted: Sun 14 Aug '11 20:44    Post subject: First Steps in Setting Up Apache with PHP Reply with quote

How can I setup Apache to play nicely with PHP on my Windows XP based computer?

The good news is that I have properly configured Apache to run on my computer. When I point my browser to 127.0.0.1 I get a cheery "It works!" message in response.

I bought a book on PHP coding, which I am trying to get into as quickly as I possibly can. Unfortunately, the book I bought provided directions in anticipation of PHP 6 being released and the section on configuring PHP to work with Apache is useless given that PHP 6 was shelved in favor of releasing 5.3.6.

Can anyone point in my the right direction?

I appreciate any help anyone can provide.
Kanashii

PostPosted: Mon 15 Aug '11 13:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

There whose plan to fast release PHP6 but there build new feature in v5 piece by piece

How can I setup Apache to play nicely with PHP on my Windows XP based computer? use search on this board php - fcgid
James Blond

PostPosted: Mon 15 Aug '11 14:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a topic how to setup apache and pph and more see: A Fast, Reliable and Proven Setup :: Apache PHP MySQL Perl

Reply to topic   Topic: First Steps in Setting Up Apache with PHP View previous topic :: View next topic