logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Third-party Modules View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: mod_auth_radius for apache 2.2 on windows
Author
madRAM

PostPosted: Tue 13 Jun '06 11:19    Post subject: mod_auth_radius for apache 2.2 on windows Reply with quote

Hi all,

I have a HUGE problem. I need to setup RADIUS authentication for an Apache 2.2 running as a Reverse Proxy on a Windows 2003 Server. I could not find the mod_auth_radius binary module anywhere. Is it at all ported to windows?

If not, can someone do me a huge favour and compile it for me - I would honestly do it myself but I have no compiler here at work, nor do I have the right to install such a compiler and I also do not have the time left to fight myself through bureaucracy to do so.

If anyone could either point me to a download location for mod_auth_radius for windows or maybe even point me to a site where I can find cross compiling information to compile the module on Mac OS X - if that is at all possible - I would highly appreciate that.

Regards,

Christian
Steffen

PostPosted: Wed 28 Jun '06 17:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

I build it against Apache 2.2
Download at: Removed
Plase tell me how it goes,

Steffen
madRAM

PostPosted: Wed 05 Jul '06 12:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Steffen,

again thank you so very much for your help. I still do have some issues though.

Both Apache versions (2.0.58 and 2.2) seem to lack something to make authentication work:

The Apache 2.2 always tells me, that "AuthType is not Allowed here" when it comes to my Virtual Host directive where I tell it to use authentication

And the Apache 2.0.58 lacks the module mod_auth_basic - which I think I need.

Can you help me once more?

Kind regards,

Christian
James Blond

PostPosted: Wed 05 Jul '06 12:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't make corssposts!!!!

See
http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?p=2199
madRAM

PostPosted: Wed 05 Jul '06 14:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

jip you are right, I mixed those to posts up, sorry
ob1

PostPosted: Tue 05 May '09 6:57    Post subject: Mod_auth_radius-2 binary still available??? Reply with quote

Steffen wrote:

Steffen

Any chance you can re-post this link???

I would love a pre-compiled copy of mod_auth_radius-2
pguerra

PostPosted: Wed 03 Feb '10 20:50    Post subject: Re: Mod_auth_radius-2 binary still available??? Reply with quote

ob1 wrote:
Steffen wrote:

Steffen

Any chance you can re-post this link???

I would love a pre-compiled copy of mod_auth_radius-2

Me too. I need this module mod_auth_radius for Apache 2.2 under Windows Server 2003 and it doesn't seem to be anywhere Sad

Reply to topic   Topic: mod_auth_radius for apache 2.2 on windows View previous topic :: View next topic