logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Third-party Modules View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Windows Server 2003 SP2 / Apache / MySQL / PHP / FastCGI Page Previous  1, 2
Author
twosouth

PostPosted: Wed 24 Feb '10 20:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turns out there's no McAfee intrusion protection in place, and we de-activated on-access scanning with no change.

Still stuck dead in the water at

Quote:
Syntax error on line 7 of D:/apache/conf/extra/httpd-fcgid.conf:
Wrapper d:/php/php-cgi.exe cannot be accessed: (70008)Partial results are valid but processing is incomplete

Regardless of what version of PHP I use.
Millennium

PostPosted: Wed 24 Feb '10 22:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

twosouth wrote:
Turns out there's no McAfee intrusion protection in place, and we de-activated on-access scanning with no change.

Still stuck dead in the water at

Quote:
Syntax error on line 7 of D:/apache/conf/extra/httpd-fcgid.conf:
Wrapper d:/php/php-cgi.exe cannot be accessed: (70008)Partial results are valid but processing is incomplete

Regardless of what version of PHP I use.

Just something to try. Move your PHP folder inside D:\apache. Let's see if it makes any difference.

I have
- Apache 2.2.14 ApacheLounge Build
- PHP 5.3.1 VC9 NTS
- mod_fcgid v2.3.4 ASF build

running here without any problems. So I think you can stop changing versions. (Just follow James Blont advice about versions to be safe on that one)

Last edited by Millennium on Sat 27 Feb '10 0:36; edited 1 time in total
twosouth

PostPosted: Thu 25 Feb '10 1:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Millennium. I appreciated the follow-up. I'll give that a shot now and post results.
tstrike2000

PostPosted: Thu 25 Feb '10 18:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

<IfModule fcgid_module>
#Set default Ini
FcgidInitialEnv PHPRC "D:/PHP"

<Directory "D:/Webroot">
FcgidWrapper "D:/PHP/php-cgi.exe" .php
Options +ExecCGI
</Directory>

<IfModule mime_module>
AddType text/html .php
AddHandler fcgid-script .php
</IfModule>
</IfModule>

Millenium, using your example above I put the above lines in my httpd.conf right below the other module listings and I'm getting I don't have permissions to view phpinfo.php, which I put into my Documentroot, also the directory specified above D:/Webroot. I tried adding an allow all right below Options +ExecCGI and for some reason I still get the persmissions error. I started with a fresh httpd.conf and not sure what I'm doing wrong.
James Blond

PostPosted: Fri 26 Feb '10 16:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

in the directory block you forgot the Allow / deny rules

e.g.

Code:

Order allow,deny
Allow from all
tstrike2000

PostPosted: Fri 26 Feb '10 22:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

James Blond wrote:
in the directory block you forgot the Allow / deny rules

e.g.

Code:

Order allow,deny
Allow from all

Ahh, should've known that! Thanks James, that worked.
SPeller

PostPosted: Mon 04 Jul '11 9:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys. I have the 70008 error too. But! It is flow Smile At some time it occur, but after some time it not occur and server starts successfully. The machine is run under AD domain. It seems Apache always starts successfully when starts at system boot and before system connects to AD. When I logged into the system and stop Apache, I can get the error when trying to start Apache again. If so, I wait 10-20-30 minutes and try again and server starts successfully. I am very surprised of this behavior ) Hope someday it will be fixed Smile

ps: sorry for my english
daibach

PostPosted: Tue 26 Jul '11 15:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

SPeller is correct, the 70008 error is related to an API Apache is using to find the file permissions. This has been registered as a bug with Apache, so anyone having the 70008 error with Mod_fcgid, please vote the bug up so it can get some attention Smile

https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=51020

Reply to topic   Topic: Windows Server 2003 SP2 / Apache / MySQL / PHP / FastCGI View previous topic :: View next topic