logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> News & Hangout View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Thank you again for your great forum!
Author
HobbyTech

PostPosted: Thu 29 Jun '06 6:59    Post subject: Thanks for your forums. Reply with quote

Hi Steffan,

It is generous of you to offer all the help you can to other users/programmers through this forum.

I know what it is to have an occupation and offer help on the side via the Internet (though my experience is not tech-related), and how quickly just upkeep and staying in touch can become time-consuming. It is not easy.

It's obvious you've built a loyal following of other people who in turn are consistent with trying to help others. I look forward to learning to implement much of the information you and others post here (and maybe someday I can help also).

Thank you again for your great forum!

Reply to topic   Topic: Thank you again for your great forum! View previous topic :: View next topic