logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Building & Member Downloads View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Apache 2.2.0 makefile.win Conflict
Author
Lutz-R. Frank

PostPosted: Wed 07 Dec '05 10:15    Post subject: Apache 2.2.0 makefile.win Conflict Reply with quote

Hi,

my makefile.win makes a problem trying to build the InstallBin under Visual Studio 2005. It breaks at line 129

Code:
!IFNDEF MAKEOPT
# Only default the behavior if MAKEOPT= is omitted
!IF "$(MAKE)" == "NMAKE"
# Microsoft NMake options
MAKEOPT=-nologo
!ELSEIF "$(MAKE)" == "make"
# Borland make options?  Not really supported (yet)
MAKEOPT=-s -N
!ENDIF
!ENDIF

after removing this block it seems to continue - but this doesn't make sense - do I have to set somethinging in the build options or just leave the MAKEOPT -nologo?

Thanks
Lutz
Steffen

PostPosted: Wed 07 Dec '05 13:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

That block is exactly the only change in the rev2 source. They revert this change back, because it breaks more then it solves.

So try to replace it with the original block:

!IFNDEF MAKEOPT
# Only default the behavior if MAKEOPT= is omitted
MAKEOPT=-nologo
!ENDIF

I get still one make error at the end (on ssl when I recall), but I could ignore that.

Steffen

Reply to topic   Topic: Apache 2.2.0 makefile.win Conflict View previous topic :: View next topic