logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Config Coldfusion
Author
Dingbat

PostPosted: Wed 20 Apr '11 8:28    Post subject: Config Coldfusion Reply with quote

Hi Guy's,

I know that some kind person will be able to help me with this problem.

Win server 2003 no IIS
Apache2 working.

Now I try to install Coldfusion and that appears to be OK.

Coldfusion folder = C:\cfusionmx

Coldfusion CFID = C:\Apache\htdocs

The httpd.conf file has been amended with the insertion of the following. LoadModule jrun_module "C:/CFusionMX/runtime/lib/wsconfig/1/mod_jrun20.so" However when I restart Apache it fails.

In the event log I get an error reported that says that the path to the mod_jrun20.so cannot be found. When I check the past to the Cfusion directory the mod is installed.

In httpd.conf I then comment the LoadModule jrun_module "C:/CFusionMX/runtime/lib/wsconfig/1/mod_jrun20.so" and restart Apache starts with no problems.

A further question. Are there other mods that should be loaded?

All assistance will be greatly appreciated.
James Blond

PostPosted: Tue 03 May '11 10:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where did you download your apache?

Anything about this the error log?

What about the windows event log?

Reply to topic   Topic: Config Coldfusion View previous topic :: View next topic