logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Building & Member Downloads View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: PHP Win64 (for Apache 2.2 Win64) - Development Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author
PaRK_7677

PostPosted: Tue 12 Sep '06 21:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

LSMetag, please email me at park[@]fusionxlan.com (remove []) and I'll give you the 4 extensions (php_pgsql.dll, php_oci8.dll, php_pdo_pgsql.dll, php_pdo_oci.dll) to try out.

PostgreSQL does not support Win x64 (http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/faq)
Quote:
Q: Does PostgreSQL Support 64-bit Computing?
A: Yes. In fact, we've supported 64-bit systems for at least 10 years, just like a lot of other Unix and POSIX software. We do not yet support 64-bit Windows, however.

But "where there's a will, there's a way."
Jorge

PostPosted: Tue 12 Sep '06 23:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steffen wrote:
Hi all,

Very interesting thread. I do not have a 64 box, so I do not jump on the 64 bandwagon (yet).

Should it be an idea to make a seperate "Apache 2 Win64" forum ?

Steffen

I'd presonaly would love this idea. - I'm also willing to help modurate it if need it be.

I really need to look into php x64 myself... but this binary is so nice and don't bother and just use this one... it works fine with my binaries so thats Cool Smile
dc_d00de

PostPosted: Fri 15 Sep '06 13:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

The developers gave a hint on the final release of 5.2, when releasing RC4 yesterday:

PHP developer mailing list wrote:
This is the final RC, so last change to identify critical issues and
regressions. I'd like ask that all developers run their patches to the
5.2 tree by me before committing it, just to make sure nothing breaks
this late in the game. If all goes well, the final release is going to
be out on the 28th of September.
uradvd

PostPosted: Wed 20 Sep '06 5:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.blackdot.be/?inc=apachebin.htm is link bad downloads plise is good link is downloads apache win64

я сам из россии поэтому простите за английский

плохая ссылка немогу скачать помогите выложите где нибудь чтоб скачать пожалуста
Jorge

PostPosted: Wed 20 Sep '06 9:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

My old site was to old and all the new stuff I added made it a mess.

With the huge upgrade the files got moved. I update the first post with the correct URL.

Sry for this inconvience
Admin Note:
Post fits not in the Subject, please open a new thread
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed 20 Sep '06 16:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have now a dedicated Win64 forum.
torment0r

PostPosted: Tue 06 Mar '07 21:22    Post subject: Issues with using PHP x64 on Windows 2003 server Reply with quote

It seems when running PHP x64, I am getting a strange error message. For example when I run php.exe from the command-prompt I get;

"The system cannot execute the specified program"

From looking at the event viewer, I get the following error message reported:

Generate Activation Context failed for C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\php-5.2.1-x64-2007-02-15\php-5.2.1 (x64)\php.exe. Reference error message: The manifest file contains one or more syntax errors.

My guess is this has something to do with the manifest file for the PHP dlls maybe. What's strange is, that I have no issues when running this on Windows XP Professional 64.
Jorge

PostPosted: Wed 07 Mar '07 9:14    Post subject: Re: Issues with using PHP x64 on Windows 2003 server Reply with quote

torment0r wrote:
My guess is this has something to do with the manifest file for the PHP dlls maybe. What's strange is, that I have no issues when running this on Windows XP Professional 64.

Wait... you have o issues on Windows XP Professional x64?

Then wat is the problem? php x64 only works on Windows XP Professioanl x64, Windows 2003 Server x64, Vista x64.
connect

PostPosted: Fri 09 Mar '07 21:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you using MySQL x64 too ?
IowaTool_Jim

PostPosted: Wed 14 Mar '07 0:26    Post subject: Great Work! Almost painless... Reply with quote

The only real bump I had along the way was that, for whatever reason -- even though I put my PHP directory in my PATH -- I could not get the MySQL extensions to load until I copied libmysql.dll to my windows/system32 directory.

Perhaps a reboot would have cleared this up, but its an intranet server at Iowa Tool and I'll wait until another time to do a system reboot.

Now the only issue I have is with phpMyAdmin wanting the mcrypt extension and it is not included in this great build.

QUESTION: The install instructions at (http://us2.php.net/mcrypt) suggest that this extension needs to be compiled in rather than dynamically included. Is this a possible to include mcrypt in an upcoming point release?
jedors

PostPosted: Wed 02 May '07 10:15    Post subject: php5servlet.dll Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm trying to use PHP in a Java App Serv (Jboss Web) but my Server is a w2k3 64bits ... so i need php5servlet.dll in a 64bits version
does anyone know how to find this binairie or the source code to compile ?
thx
ebogdan

PostPosted: Wed 02 May '07 10:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for this build.

I'm running right now Apache 2.2 x64, MySQL 5.0.37 x64 and php-5.2.1-x64-2007-04-16.

Everything seems to work ok, but with just one problem in the mysqli extension:
mysqli->set_charset() just isn't there. I used it without problems on WinXP 32-bit with the official 32 bit versions, but on Win XP x64 isn't working. I think the issue is with libmysql.dll, but I can't use the one from MySQL, I get a DLL memory allocation error of some sort.
Wolverine

PostPosted: Sun 27 May '07 18:07    Post subject: search for php modules Reply with quote

Hi I search 2 modules for php on apache win64

[PHP_MCRYPT]
extension=php_mcrypt.dll
[PHP_MHASH]
extension=php_mhash.dll

does someone got this modules?

thx
PaRK_7677

PostPosted: Mon 28 May '07 21:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did manage to get both MCrypt & MHash to compile for PHP 5.2.2. I won't re-release the whole 5.2.2 package since PHP Internals is already testing PHP 5.2.3 release candidates.

Download: http://parksdev.sytes.net/mcrypt_mhash-php-5.2.2-x64.zip

I'm keeping these extensions on my development server so the download speeds are slower then the other server. When the next PHP is released they will be included in the package.

If anyone would like to donate towards the project there are donation links (Paypal) at the top of the regular download page here: http://www.fusionxlan.com/PHPx64.php

Thanks
Wolverine

PostPosted: Mon 28 May '07 23:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

NICE!! THX... Very Happy Very Happy

PaRK_7677 wrote:
I did manage to get both MCrypt & MHash to compile for PHP 5.2.2. I won't re-release the whole 5.2.2 package since PHP Internals is already testing PHP 5.2.3 release candidates.

I'm keeping these extensions on my development server so the download speeds are slower then the other server. When the next PHP is released they will be included in the package.

If anyone would like to donate towards the project there are donation links (Paypal) at the top of the regular download page here: http://www.fusionxlan.com/PHPx64.php

Thanks
Wolverine

PostPosted: Tue 29 May '07 1:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaRK_7677 wrote:

Thanks

php_mcrypt_filter.dll is missing Idea

EDIT

THX PaRK_7677 Mr. Green
ptalindstrom

PostPosted: Wed 10 Jun '09 3:28    Post subject: curl Reply with quote

php_curl.dll doesn't work from this build.

couldn't find a post about it on this thread so just thought i'd mention it.

no errors when starting Apache, line uncommented in php.ini, file exists in /ext but no curl section in phpinfo() and when running code i get call to undefined function when trying to execute curl_init().
Lester Caine

PostPosted: Wed 10 Jun '09 18:37    Post subject: Re: curl Reply with quote

ptalindstrom wrote:

no errors when starting Apache, line uncommented in php.ini, file exists in /ext but no curl section in phpinfo() and when running code i get call to undefined function when trying to execute curl_init().

It's loading from the 5.3 build - I think you have to make sure that the libraries it calls are in the path?
housefull

PostPosted: Thu 04 Mar '10 5:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaRK_7677 wrote:
Jorge wrote:
@PaRK_7677:

Can what exact building steps did you take i had a go at php x64 but not luck! php x86 worked fine.

I'll work on trying to get a step-by-step manual going for what I did. It may take a while with everything else going on.

Did you replace the header files? Another suggestion is to dump the build output into a file (nmake snap >> C:\build.txt). You can scan over the build log and find the errors to fix them. Most of the time you'll find that it can't locate files. Fix and repeat.

BTW I just got GD2 library to compile Smile I tested it in PHP and it works so far. I'll try to update the release ZIP soon to include it.

I'll work on trying to get a step-by-step manual going for what I did. It may take a while with everything else going on.

Did you replace the header files? Another suggestion is to dump the build output into a file (nmake snap >> C:\build.txt). You can scan over the build log and find the errors to fix them. Most of the time you'll find that it can't locate files. Fix and repeat.

BTW I just got GD2 library to compile Smile I tested it in PHP and it works so far. I'll try to update the release ZIP soon to include it.
ledlauzis

PostPosted: Wed 25 Aug '10 19:14    Post subject: Re: curl Reply with quote

Lester Caine wrote:
ptalindstrom wrote:

It's loading from the 5.3 build - I think you have to make sure that the libraries it calls are in the path?

The only actual bump I had along the way was that, for whatever cause -- even though I put my PHP directory in my PATH -- I could not get the MySQL extensions to load till I copied libmysql.dll to my windows/system32 directory.

Possibly a reboot would have cleared this up, but its an intranet server at Iowa Tool and I'll wait till one more time to perform a program reboot.

Now the only issue I've is with phpMyAdmin wanting the mcrypt extension and it's not included in this excellent develop.

Reply to topic   Topic: PHP Win64 (for Apache 2.2 Win64) - Development View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Building & Member Downloads Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next