logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: PHP with Oracle in 64 bit machine
Author
raji

PostPosted: Tue 16 Aug '11 15:25    Post subject: PHP with Oracle in 64 bit machine Reply with quote

Hi,
I am using windows server 2008 - 64 bit OS.
PHP with Oracle script works fine in 32bit machine.
If I use same script in 64 bit machine I got the ERROR:
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:\php\ext\php_oci8.dll' - %1 is not a valid Win32 application
Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated

Regards,
Raji.
James Blond

PostPosted: Tue 16 Aug '11 16:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure but I think there might a dll missing which is required for php_oci8.dll

You might download dependencywalker and check if all needed files are on your system.

I hope it helps.
Virsacer

PostPosted: Tue 16 Aug '11 17:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you use a x64 oci.dll?
iseb

PostPosted: Mon 05 Sep '11 14:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not tried to let it run on a 64 bit operating system natively but I think that it would do just fine. Though if you need to let it run on a 32 bit, most operating systems would let you choose to run it on others with the same implementation.

That is good at least for a windows 7 64 bit and I could not speak much about others available in the market.

Reply to topic   Topic: PHP with Oracle in 64 bit machine View previous topic :: View next topic