logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Hardware & Networking View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Apache forwards to live site
Author
casemaker

PostPosted: Tue 18 Oct '11 1:38    Post subject: Apache forwards to live site Reply with quote

I have setup Apache with a website that I can use as a development model before loading it onto an external server. When I connect to it using 192.168.0.112 on my wireless router, it loads the index.html and then sends me to the live site.
Is there some way to prevent this unwanted redirection?
James Blond

PostPosted: Tue 18 Oct '11 10:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that index.html from your router or on the dev server?
casemaker

PostPosted: Tue 18 Oct '11 14:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's on the development server. I downloaded the entire directory from the live site so it is identical.
James Blond

PostPosted: Tue 18 Oct '11 14:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

So there is might a redirection in your html code or javascript or .htaccess or server side scripts? Anything that is checking the domain name?
casemaker

PostPosted: Thu 20 Oct '11 1:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

I located the configure.php which I changed to "test.mydomain.com" There was nothing significant in the .htaccess like a url.

Reply to topic   Topic: Apache forwards to live site View previous topic :: View next topic