logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: How to configure SSL in APACHE
Author
nagella

PostPosted: Mon 05 Dec '11 19:21    Post subject: How to configure SSL in APACHE Reply with quote

I am not aware of SSL Cerification import. I dont know it is related to apache or not . But i got chance to
work on SSL integration. anybody can you please explain the procedure.

Last edited by nagella on Tue 06 Dec '11 7:21; edited 1 time in total
James Blond

PostPosted: Mon 05 Dec '11 21:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Import or installaling or creating? Bought some and downloaded it?
nagella

PostPosted: Tue 06 Dec '11 7:19    Post subject: We received the Cybertrust SureServer EV SSL Certificate Reply with quote

We have the fallowing certicates

Here is your server’s certificate: (REMEMBER: you must also install our issuing CA certificates.)

Here is your certificate in a chain format that works well for Microsoft IIS, Oracle, and SAP servers,

CA Certificates

Please let me know how to install in Apache after receiving all these certificates.
glsmith

PostPosted: Tue 06 Dec '11 8:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

the CA should have instructions on their site, I do not think I've seen one that didn't.
nagella

PostPosted: Tue 06 Dec '11 15:11    Post subject: Configured Successfully Reply with quote

Dear all its configured successfully , even its working with authentication also , but thing is that
its working in only firefox

Ex: If i type like this
https://nagella.hydcms.com

i will get one window it will ask Enterprise id and password,its working fine in Firefox.

But its not working in IE , could you please help anybody

I am getting the error like as fallows

Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.
James Blond

PostPosted: Tue 06 Dec '11 18:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

it would help if you post your ssl config Wink
nagella

PostPosted: Wed 07 Dec '11 11:39    Post subject: Configured SSL to my site Successfully , Reply with quote

Please wait one day , i will document everything clearly.Thanks for your reply and also thanks for visitors.

Reply to topic   Topic: How to configure SSL in APACHE View previous topic :: View next topic