logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Curl multi issue on PHP 5.4.0
Author
pavlepredic

PostPosted: Fri 30 Mar '12 12:55    Post subject: Curl multi issue on PHP 5.4.0 Reply with quote

PHP 5.4.0 seems to break some code involving multithread curl operations (curl_multi_*). Even the code provided as an example on php.net doesn't work for me in 5.4.0, but works fine in 5.3.8. The code I'm referring to is given as Example#1 here. Running that code in 5.4.0 leads to a timeout.
Has anyone else experienced these issues?
James Blond

PostPosted: Wed 04 Apr '12 11:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you already searched at https://bugs.php.net/ ?
pavlepredic

PostPosted: Fri 06 Apr '12 10:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't find anything about this issue on bugs.php.net. I feel reluctant to post a bug, unless I'm sure it is a bug. That's why I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue on a 5.4.0 windows build. Could be an issue with my configuration or just a matter of stupidity Smile

Reply to topic   Topic: Curl multi issue on PHP 5.4.0 View previous topic :: View next topic