logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> News & Hangout View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: VC10 binaries
Author
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri 24 Feb '12 16:07    Post subject: VC10 binaries Reply with quote

Making progress to get the VC10 builds in place.

Step by step, it is hard to keep organized here with so many flavors !

Have to settle 4 develop environments for the time being to switch some to VC10. This to be save not to mixed things up by accident. It may not happen that ppl get wrong downloads.

VC9 X86 on XP
VC9 X64 on Win7
VC10 X86 on Server2008
VC10 X64 on Server2008

Now busy to get the VC10 environment in place Smile

Note: With all that development stuff here, you can understand why I have a Paypal donation on the site, and Google Ads. It gives me some money to get a little back for my investments.

No sponsors I have, you know one ?

Steffen
Steffen

PostPosted: Tue 06 Mar '12 17:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Available now.

Please let me know if you see typo's or things you do not understand. Also in the ReadMe's.

My natural language is not English, is Dutch. If you see bad English, please let me also know.

Thanks,

Steffen
Waldemar

PostPosted: Tue 24 Apr '12 8:32    Post subject: Re: VC10 binaries Reply with quote

Making progress to get the VC10 builds in place.

Step by step, it is hard to keep organized here with so many flavors!

Have to settle 4 development environments for the time being to switch some to VC10. For this to be safe, I have to not mix up things by accident. It may not happen that ppl get wrong downloads. {not sure what you mean by that}

VC9 X86 on XP
VC9 X64 on Win7
VC10 X86 on Server2008
VC10 X64 on Server2008

Now busy to get the VC10 environment in place Smile

Note: With all that development stuff here, you can understand why I have a Paypal donation on the site, and Google Ads. It gives me some money to get a little back for my investments.

I have no sponsors*, you know one ?

Steffen

(*) The orignal would of course be correct Yoda-English Smile

Available now.

Please let me know if you see typos or things you do not understand. Also in the ReadMe's.

My natural language is not English, it's Dutch. If you see bad English, please let me know.

Thanks,

Steffen

P.S. I don't want to be out for just correcting other people's english, but you asked for it. I am German, but take pride in beeing told that my english is better than most other english people's Smile
Feel free to delete my post after correcting the original.
Steffen

PostPosted: Tue 24 Apr '12 10:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks oh so much, I do not remove the post.

Indeed you can be pride.

Steffen

Reply to topic   Topic: VC10 binaries View previous topic :: View next topic