logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Apache 2.4 and Wordpress
Author
inhib

PostPosted: Thu 12 Apr '12 14:08    Post subject: Apache 2.4 and Wordpress Reply with quote

Hello

I've successfully installed Apache 2.4 + Php 5.4 + mysql on my server, but I have a problem with wordpress. Wordpress works perfectfully with Apache 2.2.22 on the same server.
With Apache 2.4, it seems that mod_rewrite doesn't work as it should, I can see my wordpress homepage, but can't show the articles, or categories, I always get 404 errors. By the way, I can enter into the administration panel.
I have uncommented mod_rewrite into httpd.conf. Do I need to uncomment some other particular modules ?

many thanks
Aaron44126

PostPosted: Sat 14 Apr '12 1:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

It works fine for me. Did you set "AllowOverride All" on your virtual host? If you don't, the rewrite rules will not be allowed to take effect.

(Also, you're sure that the .htaccess file that WordPress wrote out made it over to your Apache 2.4 install?)
inhib

PostPosted: Mon 16 Apr '12 16:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much !

I had forgotten to add "AllowOverride All" (in fact I hadn't seen it was set to "None")

Now it works perfectly !

Reply to topic   Topic: Apache 2.4 and Wordpress View previous topic :: View next topic