logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: Apache Won't Start
Author
asurfaceinbetween

PostPosted: Thu 10 May '12 23:23    Post subject: Apache Won't Start Reply with quote

I tried to reboot my Apache web server from my Plesk control panel (VPS), but when I did it it just turned off (making the site go down) and was unable to restart.

The error that comes up when I try and turn it on is:

ERROR: PleskFatalException Create Shortcut Up Level
Unable to make action: Unable to manage service by websrvmng: websrvmng: Service /etc/init.d/httpd failed to restart

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:190
psaerror(string 'Unable to make action: Unable to manage service by websrvmng: websrvmng: Service /etc/init.d/httpd failed to restart')

1: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/restart_services.php:28

I'll be honest and admit I don't have a clue what that means. Can anyone help?
Steffen

PostPosted: Fri 11 May '12 10:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is primarily a windows forum, although all platforms are welcome. Hopefully you get luck someone can help you.

Steffen
James Blond

PostPosted: Fri 11 May '12 12:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that means that your plesk installtion does not work correctly. In detail plesk can't restart apache web server

Reply to topic   Topic: Apache Won't Start View previous topic :: View next topic