logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: fastcgi codes for non php files
Author
shaggy

PostPosted: Fri 09 Nov '12 18:45    Post subject: fastcgi codes for non php files Reply with quote

All I see on google is .php stuff. I don't use php. I use apache on windows for using a modded snitz forum. So that's asp. All I see on google is .php.

Is there code for .asp, .aspx, .css?

Is there any fastcgi code for other non-php related files (.txt, .doc, .pdf........)?

Thanks
James Blond

PostPosted: Sat 10 Nov '12 0:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you trying to do?? Is it related to http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=5036 ?

Please do not post several times for the same topic
shaggy

PostPosted: Sat 10 Nov '12 23:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

This ain't a repost. This one is for fastcgi line files for non php and the other is for proxy_htm.conf line files. I don't use apache for php and this is for nothing but asp and asp codes for fastcgi and not proxy_html.conf as with the link u provided that is for proxy_html.conf. This post is for fastcgi for non-php.

James Blond wrote:
What are you trying to do?? Is it related to http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=5036 ?

Please do not post several times for the same topic

Due you understand now? If not I can better explain.
James Blond

PostPosted: Sun 11 Nov '12 12:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand what you wanna do with files like pdf and fcgid. That makes so sense in my eyes.

Reply to topic   Topic: fastcgi codes for non php files View previous topic :: View next topic