logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Third-party Modules View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: mod_wsgi 3.4 Apache 2.4.3 Python 2.7
Author
Brisingr Aerowing

PostPosted: Fri 25 Jan '13 21:22    Post subject: mod_wsgi 3.4 Apache 2.4.3 Python 2.7 Reply with quote

I have been working on installing Mercurial on my Windows Server 2012 computer using Apache, and had to build the mod_wsgi 3.4 binaries myself.

As it took me some time to build them, I decided to put a link to them here to save other people time.

64-Bit
32-Bit

I probably should note that these binaries are for Apache 2.4.

Last edited by Brisingr Aerowing on Sun 27 Jan '13 19:34; edited 1 time in total
James Blond

PostPosted: Sat 26 Jan '13 0:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which compiler did you use? VC9 oder VC10?
Brisingr Aerowing

PostPosted: Sun 27 Jan '13 19:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

James Blond wrote:
Which compiler did you use? VC9 oder VC10?

VC9, as that is the version Python is built with. Just getting that installed was an adventure of its own! It works though. I have successfully run RhodeCode with it.

Reply to topic   Topic: mod_wsgi 3.4 Apache 2.4.3 Python 2.7 View previous topic :: View next topic