logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Apache Tomcat 5.5 support
Author
shaggy

PostPosted: Wed 05 Jul '06 22:04    Post subject: Apache Tomcat 5.5 support Reply with quote

I am having problems with tomcat.

I have lost my tomcat icon near my clock how do I get it back and keep it back?

I have lost my service from starting up at boot. I see the service in the services manager/tool on winxp. But the problem is when I start it up and I reboot the service isn't started up anymore.
Here is the Path and parameters givin for the service:
C:\path-to-tomcat\bin\tomcat5.exe //RS//Tomcat5
Any help on getting and keeping this up and running?
shaggy

PostPosted: Mon 10 Jul '06 2:01    Post subject: Re: Apache Tomcat 5.5 support Reply with quote

shaggy wrote:
I am having problems with tomcat.

I have lost my tomcat icon near my clock how do I get it back and keep it back?

I have lost my service from starting up at boot. I see the service in the services manager/tool on winxp. But the problem is when I start it up and I reboot the service isn't started up anymore.
Here is the Path and parameters givin for the service:
C:\path-to-tomcat\bin\tomcat5.exe //RS//Tomcat5
Any help on getting and keeping this up and running?

Update: I have just gotten the service running and staying running. I have rebooted several times since "automatic" and "start". It seems to be staying started for the moment and netstat -a verifies that that port # is in use.
Now it's off to the icon showing up and staying up at boot.

Reply to topic   Topic: Apache Tomcat 5.5 support View previous topic :: View next topic