logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Building & Member Downloads View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: mod_wl (prevent user agent spoofs)
Author
matrixnad

PostPosted: Sun 22 Jun '14 18:29    Post subject: mod_wl (prevent user agent spoofs) Reply with quote

Hey guys,

So I am making an apache module that performs a reverse and forward lookup on an incoming ip then blocks or accepts based on the config. It is made to prevent search engine spoofers from accessing your website additionally can be used for prevent specific agents from accessing the site.

It is still a work in progress albeit should be good to go in tests, if you guys have the time please let me know what your suggestions and/or concerns are.

overview here:
https://modules.apache.org/modules.lua?id=13738

Thanks,
Nadir
Brisingr Aerowing

PostPosted: Sat 19 Jul '14 3:05    Post subject: Looks Cool Reply with quote

I will definitely try this out when I get a chance! Cool
glsmith

PostPosted: Sat 19 Jul '14 5:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not portable on Windows, so it would not work with the Apache downloads here.
matrixnad

PostPosted: Mon 04 Aug '14 3:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

glsmith wrote:
Not portable on Windows, so it would not work with the Apache downloads here.

Updated the codebase I will be adding win32 support soon as I find a way around C99.

Reply to topic   Topic: mod_wl (prevent user agent spoofs) View previous topic :: View next topic