logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Building & Member Downloads View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Complete Visual Studio debug and test environment
Author
js102704

PostPosted: Fri 09 May '14 20:15    Post subject: Complete Visual Studio debug and test environment Reply with quote

Would anyone be willing to share Visual Studio projects and a solution to build, test and debug Apache? I've read how to do it but if someone has already done the grunt work and is willing to share that would be great.
James Blond

PostPosted: Sat 16 Aug '14 17:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which VS version do you use?
gijs

PostPosted: Sat 16 Aug '14 22:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to have the solution for 2.4.10 x64 for visual studio 2013 so that I can compile my own builds and try out some stuff Smile
glsmith

PostPosted: Sun 17 Aug '14 13:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

apr_atomic will barf all over on VS 2013. It's on my todo list.
We would all like to have a Solution set with x64 architecture I'm sure.
I build on 2012 at the command line with these http://people.apache.org/~gsmith/httpd/releases/

Reply to topic   Topic: Complete Visual Studio debug and test environment View previous topic :: View next topic