logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Third-party Modules View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: mod_jk version 1.2.39 doen't work with windows 2008 R2 serv
Author
aksanoop

PostPosted: Tue 10 Jun '14 15:16    Post subject: mod_jk version 1.2.39 doen't work with windows 2008 R2 serv Reply with quote

Hi Members,

I am working on load balancing between tomcat servers using apache http server and mod_jk. When i use mod_jk version 1.2.39 on Windows 2008 R2 server, doesn't work for me. I have configured workers.properties file properly.
The same version of mod_jk works with Windows 2012 R2 server works fine.
When i checked the previous version of mod_jk 1.2.37 it works in both servers. But the same problem exists in the recent version 1.2.40 of mod_jk.

Please let me know, is this a common issue and have been reported? What is the solution of this issue?

Thanks
Anoop.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue 10 Jun '14 21:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admin Note:

"doesn't work" : please describe the problem. For this kind of mod_jk issues best is to ask in their mailing list: http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html#tomcat-users .
James Blond

PostPosted: Tue 10 Jun '14 23:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you only replace the binary or updated your config, too?
sairam

PostPosted: Fri 16 Jan '15 11:50    Post subject: I need 1.2.37 jk connector files Reply with quote

Hi Anoop,

Have you resolved the problem , present I am also facing the same problem I am having windows 2008 r2 system
and mod_jk connector is 1.2.40, it is not working, finally when I searched for this issue I found your post, but when I tried for tomcat mod_jk connector 1.2.37 I am unable to find the download package.

Please provide me if you have any back up of it.

Reply to topic   Topic: mod_jk version 1.2.39 doen't work with windows 2008 R2 serv View previous topic :: View next topic